Hi Friend I M Back NEW AMZAING TRICK Jai Sai Nath 4u Requested S.R ALL ENJOYE
DAIL=0008001007019
id=57410640# system tech info
press=*4 lock and unlck room
press=*2 and *3 mute
press=*7 to 1to9 nine sub private room
press=*#11 all user disconnect
enjoye R u create private room
Any eight dig pin enter
this step findout id
00000000#
00000001#
00000002#
00000003#
00000004#
00000000#
00000005#
00000006#
00000007#
00000008#
00000009#
00000010#
00009999#
enjoye dnt now give any user private room requested 4u try it 4u now I m testing all network working fine
DAIL=0008001007019
id=57410640# system tech info
press=*4 lock and unlck room
press=*2 and *3 mute
press=*7 to 1to9 nine sub private room
press=*#11 all user disconnect
enjoye R u create private room
Any eight dig pin enter
this step findout id
00000000#
00000001#
00000002#
00000003#
00000004#
00000000#
00000005#
00000006#
00000007#
00000008#
00000009#
00000010#
00009999#
enjoye dnt now give any user private room requested 4u try it 4u now I m testing all network working fine

0 comments:
Post a Comment